Gathering in small social groups, or chavurot, is a time honored Jewish tradition. Join with new and familiar faces in our Zoom Shabbat chavurot to share blessings, warm wishes, “how are you doing” curiosity, and some comic relief.
Friday, May 1
Times vary depending on group
Zoom Shabbat is free but advanced sign-ups are required. Groups include:
- Families with kids 7 and under at 5pm
- Creative Torah Academy Families at 6pm
- Families with teenagers at 7pm
- Singles & Millennials at 7pm
- Re-Generation (60+) at 7pm
Email us to let us know the group you feel is the best match and sign up by Friday, May 1 at 12pm.
“Sing unto God a new song.”
If God is already tired, as suggests the Psalm, of hearing the old song, all the more so will ordinary mortals be.
-Alcalay (20th c. Jewish lexicographer)
The Open Temple.
Sing a new Song.