You may meet someone new who lives around the block. You can be sure your kid has a personal, growthful and meaningful bar or bat mitzvah. You will go on your Soul Journey. You can just show up to Shabbat. You may share challah around a table with neighbors you don’t yet know. You may pray. You will dance. You will be inspired. You will enjoy awesome live music. You will be able to be alone while surrounded by the love of others. You can say “Thank you, God.” Whatever that means.
Not to mention:
- Free parking (within reason) at Electric Lodge (for membership contributions above $900)
- Free HHD*
- Free Oneg after Rosh HaShanah (at Open Temple House)
- Free Shabbat Dance Party for family members (above $360)
- Free salad greens and herbs from our aeropaunic towers and Skywater system
- Discounts for other happenings
- Rabbi to officiate at (local) wedding. Free for those who have been members for over a year and attending services
- Rabbi to officiate at Baby Naming (local or at OT house) and other life cycle events
- Members only events
And…the knowledge that you are a part of a new, cutting-edge paradigm of Jewish Life.
* HHD Tickets (one for individuals, two for couples and families. Families also get free tickets to the Family Services.). Note: Free tickets are only included with $900+ individual/$1500+ family memberships. A discount will be available with all other memberships.
One who occupies oneself with the needs of the community is as though one has occupied oneself with Torah.
Talmud Yerushalmi, Berakhot